What is Amazon A/B Testing?
A/B Testing through Manage Your Experiments lets you create two different versions of the same content and show them at random to Amazon customers.
You can use this tool to submit alternate A+ content, titles, and images for your products to collect insights such as traffic and conversion rates.
It is only available in the U.S. for sellers who own a brand and are responsible for selling the brand in the Amazon store.
- 3 months
- An additional 1 or 2 weeks may be needed for the test to be completed in some cases.
- More time may be required in the event that Amazon determines too many experiments are being done.
- The maximum wait time is 2 weeks.
What types of experiments will be conducted?
We will conduct the following experiments, which are listed based on their impact on conversion rate:
The main images will be tested to determine which version has a better click-through rate.
The title will be split-tested to determine which version has a
better click-through rate and ranking.
The A+ Content will be split-tested to determine which version has a better conversion rate.
How long does it take to get the results from the experiment?
Amazon calculates the experiment results every week or two. You can expect to have the results once Amazon has enough data to determine a winner. The maximum time is 6 weeks.
What can I gain from the A/B testing through Manage Your Experiments?
By running experiments, you can continuously optimize your listing to improve the conversion rate and generate sales.
Please see the Amazon help page for more information.
What can I expect when working with A/B Testing
with Incrementum Digital?
- Thorough market research, audience research, and keyword research will be done to ensure we have the best grasp of your market.
- Part of our research involves using Data Dive, an advanced market share analysis and SEO tool that can cross-reference your competitors’ content and keywords.
- The results will provide us with high-value keywords to help boost your listing’s organic search rankings and engage your target market.
- Based on our research, we will identify the types of experiments to be tested. We will run a maximum of 5 experiments.
- A hypothesis will be created, along with the briefs of our executions.
- All materials will be created before each experiment to ensure no gap time.
- Each test will be scheduled in the Manage Your Experiments
- We check in bi-weekly to monitor the progress of the experiment and restrategize accordingly.
- Once a winner is determined, we move on to the next experiment in the road map.
- If we can’t determine a winner after an experiment for an element, the original version will be used.
- We actively communicate with you through your email, minimum 2 times per week, for checking, execution, and reporting of results.
- We require your attention in providing us the assets, Seller Central access, and resources we need for the planning phase.
Clear and Easy-to-Understand Report
- A report will be presented once each experiment is completed.
- A thorough, summative report will be presented to determine the impact of the experiments once the all the experiments are completed.